Saturday 12 May 2012

I am not a number!

Albert Park Run 5km - 25.51mins

Felt pretty terrible starting this. Nothing to do with the bottle of wine last night of course but just very lacking in energy. Didn't have time for breakfast so that might not have helped. Still managed to chip a little off my current time. Not having an iPod probably added to the frustration too. Was planning on a bit of Ed Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros after hearing their new song last night. Might be running the Middlesbrough 5k tomorrow anyway so I'll review it then! The sun was pretty glorious from the off today which, as most runners will tell you, is a bloody pain in the neck. Too warm too soon. Managed a bit of a sprint by the end so not all bad but after tonight at the Boo Hewerdine gig I'm going to knock beer etc on the head until after my own gig next Saturday. See how it feels.

Soundtrack: None! (bloody iPod ran out of charge)

No comments:

Post a Comment